As always, we need volunteers for feeding and cleaning! If you are interested in donating at least 5 hours of your time a month, please contact Mary at email@example.com
Handyman Volunteer: we need help with maintenance projects around the Center.We are also in DESPERATE NEED OF A WOOD CUTTER AND DRILLER to enable us to keep making toys. If you have about 5 hours a month preferably on weekends, please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suede lacing for toy making (found at Michaels) 1/8″, beige or medium brown only
- Parrot sized cages in good condition
- 1/2′ or 3/4′ Plexiglass (10 – 4’x8′ panels)
- First Class postage stamps
- Hefty 39-gallon garbage bags
- Tall kitchen garbage bags
- Gloves for cleaning, doing dishes, etc.
- Large Rubbermaid or equivalent containers
- 1 & 3 cc syringes, vet wrap, 2×2’s, 4×4’s,
- Zupreem or Lafeber pellets – all sizes
- Honey Nut Cheerios, or generic
- Paper towels, kleenex, toilet paper
- Laundry detergent that is free and clear of dyes and smells
- No. 10 Grip-Seal Security Envelopes
- Printer Paper
- Gasoline cards
- hp Officejet ink cartridges 950 (black ink) and 951 (yellow, cyan, and magenta ink)
- Laminating Sheets
- Mixed nuts, unsalted and in shell
- Ground walnuts (in the bakers section of your local grocery store)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables (no avacados)
- 100% fleece fabric
- Gift cards for WE Energy to help defray cost of gas and electric bills
- Gift cards for Michaels, Piggly Wiggly, Pick n’ Save, Wal-Mart, Menards, Home Depot, Sendiks, Woodmans
- Cash donations towards any of these items are greatly appreciated as well!
- Medical Expenses – Even though our Vet Clinic gives us a discount on our veterinary and medicine expenses, our veterinary bill has been averaging over $1,000 per month. A donation to help defray our expenses will be very much appreciated. You may send a check to CARE made out to Brook Falls Veterinary Hospital, or if you are at Brook Falls Veterinary Hospital, you can make a donation to our account.
Donations to the Center for Avian Rehabilitation and Education are tax deductible, as we are a non-profit organization.